8.24.2010

CHEERLEADERS DON'T HAVE BLOOD SUGAR PROBLEMS.


My dad has a friend named Matt.
Matt was at our house tonight.
I went to the grocery store and Matt asked me to get him an Arnold Palmer, then changed his mind and said "..nah just kidding, that's alright, don't worry about it..."
I come back from the grocery store, no Arnold Palmer in hand.
My dad runs up to me saying "...Did you get Matt and Arnold Palmer?? His blood sugar is dropping like crazy...he needs something now..."
I start freaking out and say I'll go back out and get him something right away...
Dad says "..bahaha just kidding..."
Matt, Dad, and Kyle start laughing.
Play a funny joke on Bethany.
Freakin' hi-ho-larious guys.
Lessons learned for the day...
1. Matt is mean.
2. Cheerleaders don't have blood sugar problems.

4 comments:

  1. You forgot the best part.......when you relized it was a joke & yelled at the top of your lungs, " Im gonnna Kill you cheerleader!" That was classic Bethany Dawn.

    Tell Boo Boo I want a hug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im sure the chica on top of that poor little man would also say she doesn't have a blood sugar problem... rather it's Water Weight, or Genetic. Fat people... Hah! Somehow it's never their fault...

    P.s.-That dude is going to *snap* like a twig like a bunny rabbit lifting a freight train full of godzillas.

    P.p.s- It's whats on the inside that counts... BAHAHAHAHa....no it isn't! ohhhhhh im going to hell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fuckin right. Aint no Diabeetus 'round heaw!

    Now lemme lay down some Wilford Brimley on ya!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHFxj6CUCX8&feature=related

    ReplyDelete